NL Mission News
Report of Board of Directors
RESULTS OF DEPARTMENTS AND SERVICES RESEARCH
The Board of Directors meet on Sunday, February 26, 2017 to review the results of the questionnaires on Departments and Services that you submitted. We appreciate the input of all those who participated and humbly seek your continued prayers as we seek to implement the suggestions and ideas provided.
The following actions were taken at that meeting:
- To establish an Education Task Force to study the possibilities of setting up an Adventist school on the island.
- To ask five individuals to serve on this Education Task Force – names will be announced once we hear from those who have been invited to serve.
- To re-elect Steve and Amanda Matthews as Family Ministries Directors.
- An individual has been asked to serve as the Youth Ministries Director – name to be announced once we hear if the person has accepted.
- To advertise for a Communications person.
- To ask Pastor Victor Reyes-Prieto to serve as the Prayer Ministries Director.
- To re-establish an Evangelism Committee to help facilitate church growth on the island.
- To put plans for a new Boys Dorm at Camp on hold.